The 2014 Advanced Real Property Institute will take place on October 1, 2014 at the Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel in Columbia, Maryland.
The full Program Agenda and registration information are available here.
Topics to be discussed by an all-star cast of speakers include:
– Ownership and TIF financing issues in complex mixed use developments
– Navigating critical Purchase and Sale Agreement issues
– Compliance with fair-housing laws and the consequences of non-compliance
– Tax considerations for choice of entity to purchase real estate
– Strategies to limit condominium developer liability
– Negotiating Subordination and Non-Disturbance Agreements
– Non-recourse carve-outs, bad-boy guaranties, and personal liability
– Lease clauses commonly ignored in letters of intent